Whoa! It has been almost 10 months since my last post.
Let me start by saying, Happy First Day of spring. The warm rays of the sun, the blooming flowers, the crisp evening air, open windows and weekend picnics are a few of the reasons spring is my favorite time of the year.
I am kickstarting the season with a splash of color. Over the next few weeks, I will be wearing all the colors that make the rainbow. If you too love wearing colors , please be sure to use #SpringIntoARainbow so I can share your pictures.
Week 1 is red. The color red aptly represents passion, power, boldness and of course romance. So, when I set out to style this color, I knew it had to a #girlboss look. Clean, crisp and fierce. I wore a semi-formal dress, paired it with a blazer, frames and wedges. Here are few tips to ace girl boss dressing
1. When in doubt wear a dress. Dresses are your best friend. They are easy to layer and comfortable.
2. Invest in a good blazer nothing says business like a blazer.
3. Skip the accessories. I love bling but #girlboss elegance calls for more serious accessories like the glasses.
4. Start with monotones. A single color creates a smooth, finished and polished look.
5. Pay attention to finer details. Ensure your hair is in place, upgrade to a structured bag. Small things go a long way.
These are just a few things I've tried in incorporate at my new job. :)
That's right, I recently started something new, I am excited to explore a new industry, new role and meet/work with some amazing people. I am so thrilled to be back shooting and creating new content.